Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Plea of fate

I, I remember, the sting of your words
And I, I remember, the sorrow in your eyes
When you said 'This must end', So I prayed that you
would undo the damage you...caused

I'm not made for you
Your not made for me
This is not our fate
We're not meant to be
We were torn apart
From our summer days
When the winds of life,
Swept us away...

I, I remember, sitting alone on our bench
And I, I remember loosing that skip in my step
'Cause I can't go back, no I can't go back
No I can't go back, no I can't go back

[I remember the doubt in my heart
When I swore I saw your figure coming
I thought it a dream, just a trick of the mind
Killing in time
_
But the gods had granted me hope
Because that figure was truly...you
Saying my own life is not what I long for,
I long for you.]

I, I remember, how the leaves fell from the trees
And I, I remember, when you came back to me
The sun was shining so bright on that day
And oh, how your eyes met mine that way

And I was made for you
You were made for me
This is our fate
we are meant to be
It doesn't matter what
Comes in our days ahead
We will stay always
Until the end.

No comments: